Sunday, January 15, 2012

so in love

My life is so ridiculously full right now. There are letters and TFioS and endless mugs of hot chocolate. There is hand holding and hugging and a fair amount of cuddling. There is road trip planning and games of Uno and just the right amount of cheese. My smile is nearly perpetual and the number of winks per day is dramatically on the rise--even if most of those winks are directed at my own reflection. ;)

These past two weeks of January have been pretty excellent. I just feel so good that I almost can't believe it. I don't trust myself enough for this to last. But, god, I hope it does.

Just felt like sharing. I wish you both the best of Januarys.

1 comment:

Vita said...

I'm sorry for not responding earlier BUT I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that this good period is still continuing now? You totally deserve it.