- School. Oh. School. If every period were one minute longer it'd be illegal, have I ever told you guys that about my crazy district?
- Ran a mile in 11:28 (which is a middle-of-the-road exertion of my own abilities...)
- Halfheartedly reviewed for the PSAT, even though it is the test that will DETERMINE MY FUTURE, so they would have us believe. I don't believe in cramming, it's a "standardized" test, meaning we should all know these things already, if I stress about it the night before I will most probably do worse, etc.
- Learned that if I do well enough on the PSAT, with my "expected major", I could be sent to Social Sciences Camp in NY over the summer. Cool.
- Rediscovered my love for mozzarella cheese and all that it chooses to be.
- Considered doing a blog post about this book I am reading that is a scathing/utterly misinformed study of the largely scary topic (to adults) of TEENAGERS ON THE INTERNET.
- Realized I am not done with the book and therefore should not be judging it/that I do not have the time at present to construct the sort of response this book deserves.
- Read for fun for the first time in a week or two.
- Blogged and slept and other inevitable near-future-y things.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Haven't done a list in a while, let's do that.
Things I have done today: