Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What's that they say about an infinite number of monkeys locked in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters?

I can press keys and form words. Someone is going to read these words. At some point this assurance kind of dropped off into complacency for me, too. I mean, nine posts between us in a 30 day month, guys, we're all better than that, non? It's not that I don't want to do this anymore. Definitely not. When the process of pressing keys and forming words becomes so much of my "job" (aka school), it's not the first thing I turn to for entertainment/expression/relaxation/whatever we started this thingamablog for in the first place. This blog has become--stagnant? Formulaic? A chore? At least, something we can all agree (look, three consecutive posts!), needs to be changed. If the Zombie Apocalypse doesn't come this month, let the Renewed-Blogging-Effort-Revolution commence. I'm in.*

* NEVER MIND the fact that this post was little more than a poorly-organized paragraph.

No comments: