Sunday, May 15, 2011

skip the title for now

I don't want to write a blog right now. That's why I'm lying on my bed comma (you can write that comma the word comma comma it's artsy. Unless it's annoying) talking at my sister who is dutifully transcribing my fragmented sentences into this empty white space.


People who don't text me back soon enough,
WHY? Why must you make me wait?
Signed, 
A hypocrite


Vita,
Your post on embarrassing moments reminded me of how I may have called someone Karl Marx by accident last Monday. I was horribly ashamed even though I don't actually remember the moment myself and I only know because my mom told me afterwards. So obviously now I must recount the tale to everyone, including the internet.
Yours in embarrassment,
Alex

Rena,
Your post on staticness last Tuesday was remarkable and relatable. My friends are impressed with your eloquence and powerful word use. You are brilliant. 
Sincerely,
A fan

That's all. Thanks, Maddy. You can hit publish post now.

2 comments:

Vita said...

I like how the title only really makes sense once you reach the end of the blog post.
Also, if the person you called Karl Marx is a Communist, they were probably flattered. So. There's that.

Unknown said...

Alex,
I like the idea of writing blog posts in letter format. I may steal it. (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, you know.) I'm also flattered you showed this to your friends. Thanks. (I.e, to you and your friends who are presumably of similar opinion.) (Even though that was mostly copy&pasted from the dictionary and other such criticisms of my own blog that I shouldn't be pointing out; this is meant to be a POSITIVE thank you.)

Does-not-know-how-to-deal-with-compliments,
Rena