Sunday, June 26, 2011

that's life ;)

Sometimes, days pass and it's busy and I am a horrible email correspondent but I can still look at it all and think, "That's life," and smile. Most of the time. Other days, I look at the magnificently terrifying pile of messages in my inbox and want to sob.

But that's life.

Some Sundays, I wake up and think, "I'm going to write a terrific blog today," and then I have plans of father-daughter breakfasts and walks and family solitary reading and I get home and have to sort through some emails first and by the time I get around to blogging my eyes are strained and tired and I want to close them and sleep.

So hi. How are you today? Are you okay? Is life good, in general? I'll see you on Thursday but, just so you know, I'm working so I may be tired which is why I sometimes miss our supposedly biweekly chats. But I'll try to be there because it's important to me. I hope you understand. I'm pretty sure you do.

Bye now.

1 comment:

fairy on acid said...

Lovely post :)

You've got a cute blog, maybe you'd like to follow each other?


∆FASHIONWHIT∆