Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friday, Friday, getti---no

Tonight, tonight, the world is full of--obnixious people would don't use their turn signals and then scream obscenities at you for giving a light tap on your horn--light.

Yes, that's right, I have officially been initiated as a driver of the world: someone told me to 'fuck off.' My reaction: bemused incredulity*.

That's basically all I have for you today. I have to go. I'll be getting on a bus tonight to Calgary to visit my lovely sister. I'm trying not to think about the 14-hours-on-a-bus-trip thing. I'm focusing on the joy of seeing my nearly estranged sister.

I'm planning to write a Thoughts from Places-esque blog while I'm away so you can expect that on Sunday. I'll probably have some time to get online, otherwise, expect it next Wednesday which is when I'll be back.

Have a wonderful day/life/week. See you on the other side of the Rockies.

*Whenever one has the chance to use the word incredulity, one must use it.

1 comment:

Renata said...

Yeeeah, extended periods of time in vehicles! :D