Thursday, August 4, 2011

13 minutes, BTAWIA

Hey, BTAWIA: Just so you know, you will not beat me.

Let's talk about today.
Today, I did not want to get out of bed, but I did. I went to teach English slang to Japanese exchange students. These are the third group of students I've taught. I'm getting pretty pro, I must say.
After school, I went to America with my mom, sister and her friend to see a movie. It was about how ethanol does not deserve its bad reputation. I am still iffy on the matter. Corn freaks me out. Still, it was a generally well done documentary (entitled Freedom, in case you were wondering) and I applaud the effort.

Now let's talk about relationships.
They're hard. Like, constantly challenging and difficult. And I love it and thrive on it but sometimes I really do not like people. But all of the time I love some people. There's a tenuous balance there that I love to focus on.

Tomorrow, I'm hitting up Science World! It's going to be fantastic. I can just tell.
Oh, other exciting news, I got into Pottermore! When I found out it was a million people, I lost a bit of excitement (my exclusivity issue appears again) but I'm still really looking forward to it.

Vita: I hope you come to UBC and that all the (financial, among other) issues work themselves out.
Rena: You need to get yourself on Skype, girl. Pronto.

3 comments:

Vita said...

I love how JKR thinks that 1 million people is exclusive. Compared to the size of her readership, it probably kind of is, lololol.

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope your summer is still going well. I agree: RENA GET ON SKYPE PARTY PARTY.

:)

Renata said...

My computer hates Skype, (I've tried), aaaand school starts in < 2 weeks, in which time, this year, I will probably be forced to do things which will drastically reduce le internet-time. SADFACE. (Although I encourage you to PARTY IN MY ABSENCE.)

Vita said...

DUMB SCHOOL IS DUMB DROP OUT DROP OUT
</good influence