Monday, August 29, 2011

thisisnotanupdateblog

Hey guys! I apologize for all my blogs being such shit lately. That's the problem with sticking to a schedule, I suppose; it forces you to occasionally (or, uh, not-so-occasionally) post mediocre content. On the other hand, if I didn't have a schedule, I'd probably blog about twice a year because of my sheer disorganization. Hopefully I'll be back to my brilliant* self later this week.

- I got on to Pottermore today! I won't spoil anything for you, but it's really cool. It's definitely still in Beta mode (like, it's really well done, but there is definitely some room for improvement) but it's gorgeous, informative, fun, and I can definitely see it being an excellent companion to Sorcerer's Stone -- it would be so cool to use Pottermore for SS and read SS at the same time. I got sorted into Ravenclaw -- I was sort of expecting it, and I'm quite happy, especially with the description that followed -- and my wand is hawthorne and phoenix feather, fourteen and a half inches, slightly yielding. Funny how easy it is to memorize your own wand, even if it's virtual. I haven't finished yet, but I will soon. The whole site is just really cool; I can't wait until you guys get on it too!

- I started school today. Sigh. I will probably blog about it Friday once I get my thoughts together -- but to put it mildly, although I have some cool teachers, I hate -- nay, loathe -- school, nearly every single aspect of it, and really don't know how I'm going to last another year.

Anyway, I've got to head off to bed. Hope you're doing well!

*subjective

No comments: