A list* of what happened when I was** fifteen:
- I penned a 52,000 word novel***. Holy crap.
- I saw the sixth Harry Potter movie in theaters. Five times.
- I stalked Jensen Ackles on Granville Island.
- I stayed up all night in a hotel in Toronto writing a Girl Guide report and then went to the gym and ran on a treadmill at 6am.
- I wrote a feature length screenplay.
- I met Hank Green, irl.
- I learned to make bagels.
- I read a lot of books.
- I ate a lot of amazing food.
- I tried to imagine people complexly.
- I celebrated the one year anniversary of our collab blog, Raving Perusasions. That was on Wednesday, the 5th, fyi. I forgot to mention it on Thursday. Happy First Birthday, blog.
- Last book read while being 15: The Reckoning, by Kelly Armstrong
- Last movie watched while being 15: The Proposal
- Last meal eaten while being 15: pizza (vegetarian, no olives)
- Last music listened to while being 15: Hairspray soundtrack.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you will have a stupendous my birthday. I will write to you again on Thursday, after which time I will hopefully have passed my drivers knowledge test. And now this soon-to-be-sixteen-year-old is out.
*I figured I wrote a pretty expansive blog on Thursday so I can cop out with a short list today.
**I'm already speaking in past tense even though I'm technically still this age for the next hour and five minutes.
***Vita: Sorry for my pretentious use of this word. I'm working on the transition but 'book' seems really vague.