Thursday, May 27, 2010

Updated (look down)

I'm currently watching Children of Men and, my goodness, this is an odd movie. This happens to be the second time I've watched this movie and I still don't know what to think of it. And I read this article the other day about multi-tasking and how it's bad for your brain and makes you stupid so I suppose I should be writing this while I watch but touch typing is a skill of mine and why not, really, because I've seen this movie before and you know what happens when I multi-task and blog? Run-on sentences. Sorry about that. I'll come back to this later.

***these stars symbolize that time has passed***

I'm too sleepy...

UPDATE!!! LOVING THE CAPITALS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

I have a crush on Clive Own. How old is Clive Owen? *looks it up* *elevator music plays* So he's 46. Not *that* old. True, he could be my father, but you definitely couldn't tell from looking at him. That man is sexy. Yes, he was in The Pink Panther (not his greatest moment) and, yes, he was in Closer (which I'm told was sort of shitty) but he's so darn handsome. Plus, he's British.
Clive so should have been cast as Robin Hood instead of Russell Crowe. Russell Crowe is too old. How old is Russell Crowe? *looks it up* *more elevator music plays* Holy crap. I cannot believe this, but Russell and Clive are the same age. I just... cannot form words.

I guess being British takes a few years off you. That is all. Sorry for lack of blog on Sunday and crap post yesterday and today. I'll have to make it up to you sometime. Like after I go on a road trip this Sunday.

I haven't mentioned the road trip? Whoops. My family (the portion that is not my dad and not in England) is going on a road trip to the Oregon coast. Plus Forks and and Seattle. But I've been to Seattle more than three times already so that's not as exciting. I will try to figure out how to blog but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me. Or do be surprised. Do as you please. Bye!

No comments: