Monday, May 24, 2010

I wish I was born July 31

Firstly: Happy Birthday, Rena!! I hope you managed to make your day fun and exciting despite your exams and such.* Also, congratulations on almost being a sophomore!

Secondly: I have nothing else to say today. Nothing interesting happened, I don't have anything deep and meaningful to talk about... therefore I will talk briefly about Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows:

1) Do you know if they're renaming the movies? Is it going to be "HP & the Deathly Hallows Part 1" and "... Part 2" or are they going to get crazy and creative? I'd prefer it if they kept the same name, but perhaps that's not a good marketing strategy. Either way, I'm not too bothered as long as the movie itself is good.

2) Have you guys seen the new pictures of them filming the epilogue? They're not official so they're not amazingly good; I think they only managed to get Ginny/Bonnie and Harry/Daniel's pictures (and that looks like it was from a zoomed-in distance), and a few of the kids. (The kids look awesome! If you can tell from just a few pictures. Maybe I'm judging too soon; still, I'm excited.) However, if that was indeed Daniel/Harry, then I must say that he looks quite a bit older than he normally does, so the makeup must be working.

3) Does the knowledge that they're filming the epilogue make you a little bit sad, too? It's super exciting and I can't wait for the movies... but I don't want them to end! Aklfsaljkssj, the perils of being a Harry Potter fan.

*(Fun fact: I also have exams on my birthday this year! whoot whoot!)

No comments: