Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10/18/10--SECRET STUFFS

Italics: Rena
Other stuff: Vita

This will not be written on Monday but it will be posted on Monday according to Blogspot, YAY BLOGSPOT!

If you're reading this: 1) SUP 2) sneaky sneaky (hehe) and 3) I WANTED TO POST A BLOG TODAY I REALLY DID BUT SCHOOL SUCKS AND STUFF AND I GOT HOME RIDICULOUSLY LATE (BY WHICH I MEAN I HAD TO WALK HOME WHICH ONLY TAKES ABOUT 45 MINUTES AND ISN'T THAT DIFFICULT EXCEPT IT IS SORT OF A PAIN WHEN YOU HAVE A HEAVYASS SCHOOLBAG AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO) AND I'M JUST A WHEELBARROW OF EXCUSES SORRY I'M GOING TO STOP TALKING IN ALL CAPS now.

Wow okay so hopefully you aren't reading this because I just got super obnoxious up tharr, but uh yeah okay I'm going to go finish my homework now and will return in a more coherent manner TOMORROW (I hope). Although if you aren't reading this then I have just ranted to myself, which is sort of embarrassing but not really because nobody else would be reading this. HEY IF YOU'RE READING THIS, LEAVE A SUPER SECRET MESSAGE DOWN BELOW -->

(oh my god I need to chill the fuck out. BYE.)

You can't just title things "SECRET STUFFS" and expect me not to click (I am sneaky, untrustworthy, and, if this weren't a group account, this would be borderline hacker-y). But you did, apparently. So hey. I wrote that sometime in November or something, and now I'm finishing it. It's like this has existed at three separate points in time or something. You know what I mean, it's been here the entire time but reflex (what the shit? REFLECTS. See, you now know how I am today.) how we were/are feeling at those points. Deep.

Anyway, you made it pretty clear this wasn't to be seen by other humans (but then it was), but I'm the same way, at least right now. Finals are over but the online grade database is down and even though they're graded they won't tell us our damn grades. RRRGH. STRESS. To answer your question, Alex; I'm horrible at self-motivation. This is what industrialized, joyless schooling does to a person. If I do indeed have something awesome to do that day, I'm properly jazzed up about it and ready to do things. But when it comes to facing the day to day mundanity of existence I have to Socratic method myself into accomplishment. I.e, "Why do I have to get up?" "To go to school, bitch." "Why?" "To get smart." "Why?" "In order to become a functional member of society." "Why?" "Because society sucks." "Why?" "Because you haven't contributed anything to it yet. Go out there and DO THINGS. NOW."

At which point I'll probably give in, you know, for the sake of humanity.

No comments: