Sunday, April 25, 2010

Old school BEDA

Tonight I will sleep. This is not news, I suppose. What's with my tired blogs lately? I guess I'm busy, as usual. Today was a particularly on the go day. Thank God I decided to skip out on the Nite Hike this year or I would probably have fallen in front of a sky train by now. That would have been sad. Question: do these sentences even make sense? I feel like every word is its own complete entity and whether they make sense as a sentence is completely beyond my scope of intelligence right now.

How about some nice bullet points instead?
Things I like:
  • sleeping
  • pirates
  • grammar
  • Google
  • sleeping
  • music
  • my bed
  • David Suzuki
Did that list make my blog seem longer and more substantial than it actually is?

As for an update on my script, I'm still satisfyingly far behind but I think I can do it. At this point, it's more of a 'I want to get to the 100 pages simply so that I can say I won' more than a... I can't even think of another reason I might want to finish. I think I'm at 43 pages and have five days to get the remaining 57.

Luckily, my birthday is 2 weeks and 1 day away. Don't ask how that relates. I will tell you though. I started the sentence with luckily and then I couldn't think of a script related way to finish it so I moved on to another topic. This is Alex's brain on blogging.

1 comment:

Vita said...

Dormant est le meilleur passe-demps du monde. <3

Rooting for you on the script front. I BELIEVE IN YOU