Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Retraux BEDAdge

(PS to comment on other blog of Saturday: I typed that before I realized I had Caps lock on--as I type like an 8-year-old, looking at the keys-- and was too lazy to change it, so instead added a beginning. YOU'RE WELCOME. That was intentional.)

(The above: Super-awesome Frenchish way to spell "retro". Because "aux" sounds like "o". Your language makes tons of sense, Frenchians. Prefiero hablar espaƱol.)

Wow. Vita's mention of BEDA made me realize how long this has been going on. *pulls rope which releases balloons and confetti and the like from the ceiling* Woooo. So, in "honor"* of this I shall revert to the EXACT VERY SAME topic I rambled on about a year ago. Which waaaaaasss... *scurries to MJ Ning*

That I stay up late as a hobby/because I'm weird and slightly masochistic and thusly don't/didn't blog that particular day.

Very nicely applicable here. Yes. I'm probably going to do something of the sort today in fact because today is my Friday (meaning I have NO SCHOOL until Monday. HELL YES. Also meaning that I'm going to put off the homework that I have acquired-- presumably enough to last us the entire week-- until Saturday. And even then, only because I have things to do Sunday. Ah, well. Cross that bridge when I come to it and so forth. Procrastination is bad.) and I have nothing better to do. Once I get tired I'm too lazy to get off the Internetz (shiny, flashy Internetz...) until well after I should. Then for some reason I'm energetic for a while and use this small period to do productive things normal people would probably have a well-laid-out plan for doing in the normal waking hours.** This is a horrible habit, no one should ever follow my example. Unless you really want to. Or need to. Or are attempting to flatter me. (I don't know how this would work, but if you want to try, go ahead. Lists should have a minimum of three items in order to be considered real lists and that was the only third I could think of.)

Footnotes:

*Read: Lack of better ideas. Also, "honour".
**Really. Folding laundry, studying for tests, practical things.

No comments: