Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Elaborate Daylight Fantasies: Giraffe Edition

(. . . Is a string of words that have never occurred on the Internet before. Fancy that.)

Before I begin, if our blog statistics are anything like the vlogbrother's viewership (which I know they aren't, in terms of number, but humor me for a second.), then this will be THE MOST POPULAR BLOG OF ALL TIME*. Because it's about giraffes.

Using my newfound knowledge of giraffe mating habits, specifically the head-ramming-urine-drinking-ovulation test, my mind formed the picture I will now attempt to describe in words, which may not be funny to anyone else but me because it's not drawn (I would if I could), and/or because I am mentally disturbed and/or easily amused:

So there are two giraffes in tuxedos, i.e at a highschool dance or somesuch, holding cups of pee, and one says to the other, "Yup, it tastes like partytime."

And that's about it. Sometimes I have these little fits of cleverness and feel the need to share.

Footnotes:
* On this site. That I have written. Or maybe not. If you got here by Googling "Elaborate Daylight Fantasies: Giraffe Edition", or any variation thereupon, I wish to personally congratulate you. Because you are awesome. (By "awesome" I mean "likeminded to me", which means I'm indirectly calling myself awesome, and making it worse by pointing it out. Gah. Goodbye.)

No comments: