Thursday, November 5, 2009

ICk

It's Thursday? That means Supernatural is on! Yay! I watch too much TV lately.

NaNoWriMo is going well. My writing isn't as good as I thought it was and it's chock full useless words (like chock) and ranting paragraphs. But I'm pretty sure I can make it to 50,000 by the end of the month if I carry on in this fashion. And if the House of Night series (by P.C. & Kristin Cast which I hope neither of you have had the misfortune of reading) can get published...

Actually, I've stopped using contractions in normal conversation and I think about my novel constantly. So far it all seems too easy. Apparently week two is when it gets tougher. Hooray!

I got Going Bovine today. That's exciting. Nothing like a little weekend read-a-thon to keep you up at night.

Do you like to dress up?
Um, YES! Dressing up is the most amazing pastime of my youth. I still relish the chances to do it in modern times. It's great fun. People who don't love to dress up should be examined for damage. Eco Girl lives on!!

How goes the novel writing?

1 comment:

Vita said...

That's what NaNoEdMo is for, right! National Novel Editing Month? Yeah? Yeah? ...No. Okay.

But seriously, good for you for writing so much! You can take out the weaker parts later, but for now, all you have to worry about is reaching that goal. You could always pull out the old thesauras and go on an adjective rampage... SCARY. ;D