Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mind Bloggling fail and Semiversaries!

I fail yet again at this. Oh no, not just blogging, LIFE. Life and the capability to understand time and days and other sophisticated things. GAAHH. I knew it was the 10th yesterday, I just thought it was Monday. That's the terrible thing about Mondays. Subconsciously they never go away. GAH. I was so oblivious that I managed to ignore this:

**Written on board in obnoxiously large letters**: ESSAY DUE THURSDAY. TEST THURSDAY. STUDY YOUR VERDAMMT BRAINS OUT YOU UNPREPARED MONKEYS!

(okay, so that last part really wasn't. But she was thinking it, I assure you. She swears at/insults us frequently in German and/or Gaelic. I know how to say, "Take your two fat lips and staple them together!!!!" in Gaelic thanks to her. Have I told you this before? She also does this loud, shrill you-will-rip-your-brainstem-out birdcall type thing. Then she yells at us because we've "made her use it" and it "hurts her voice". Bah.)

Anyhooo, my point there besides ranting about the horrors of freshman requirement classes, is that whilst I was staring at this, I forgot it was ALREADY TUESDAY. The day on which the essay assignment (the fall of Rome this time, how exciting...) was given. I neglected it, so now I have to write an essay in a day and cram for this test. Looking back on my notes some of them make no sense to anyone but me. ("Draco's law is eeeevil. MALFOY!") We're also studying ("from a scholar's perspective"-- meaning, "This is a public school so we have to find some way your parents can't sue us") Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, which is where this gem comes from... "Easter = ZOMBIFICATION OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!! SUPERSTAR!" I have to amuse myself somehow, but it's a good thing these aren't graded.

I've also been looking back at the Ning, and we've kept this blog-correspondence going for a little less than 7 months. W00T!

Hmm, no questions. Au revoir then. *goes off, muttering "Today is Wednesday!" to self over and over*

No comments: