Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Challenge!

In order to make my part of the blog different and more exciting today, I will not type any of the letter between t and u. You may have figured that out by now.

Again I apologize for your ongoing examination, Alex and Vita. EDUCATION HOLE (took me a while to come up with that...) can be quite terrible and zombie-making. I however am continuing my "YAY they're over! *dance party/ignoring actual learning time*" mode of thought.

Alex, I agree that film can be a MONEY HOLE. (I quite like the lack of FORBIDDEN LETTER in the word hole.) They are very entertaining, even the "watching people get hit comically"--type of film, once in a while. A job would really help with the filling of aforementioned money hole, but porque (why did I not think to employ foreign language more recently?!) I'm currently underage to join the workforce in IL (though I'm probably going to try to get a job next vernal equinox, yay for getting paid!), the hole will remain unfilled. :( Good luck in your endeavor, maybe it will fulfil part of your practical home-education-hole-ing? I don't know...

Becoming much more difficult not to type the forbidden letter, I'd better end here. (No *real* content, once again, but if you try to replicate what I've done, pick an uncommon letter.)

3 comments:

Vita said...

Quest-ce que c'est the forbidden letter? I can't think of anything that comes between "t" and "u," unless I'm saying my alphabet wrong...

Vita said...

*Qu'est-ce que c'est. always get that wrong.

Renata said...

*attack of MegaStupid*

Yeah... re-re-re-read that to check for S's, yet miss basic alphabetal error. FAIL.