Sunday, January 17, 2010

Helloooooooo?

Alrighty then. I just got back from the movie theater and I'm not happy to say that as I write this, my thoughts are being tossed around in my brain (I had absolutely no clue how to explain other than this) in an Irish accent. I see way too many movies. Seriously, I need to stop.

A PROMISE (you have no idea how long it took me to write this. Thank you Backspace key for making me appear somewhat intelligent.):
For the next two weeks, I will not go to the movies unless I HAVE to.

Seeing as how I don't actually have a job, I should really stop squandering away money on stupid things. Not that film is stupid. In excessive quantities it's a bit much. I spent more money than usual this weekend. Money that I don't have.

I need a job.

But yes, I saw Leap Day. Or perhaps it's called Leap Year, I can't quite remember. And it was kind of good. I was not too impressed with the trailers, though, which were The Spy Next Door and The Tooth Fairy. I have reached the point in my existence where I can no longer tolerate slapstick comedy. I would rate it just below sarcasm on the humour scale. It's just so... not funny.

I might be starting a collab YouTube channel with friends. It wasn't my idea. *points finger at Brianne* We'll see how that goes.

I'll go read stuff now. And then sleep. And then more life.

2 comments:

Vita said...

Ooh, Youtube! Shiny. Links us if you start one, yes?

Renata said...

Oooh, vlog! I agree with the want of a link.