Monday, January 18, 2010

EXTRA! (Lost Blog of a Brainless Saturday)

Sorry about not blogging Saturday, peeps. *This is where I would put, "I'm not dead yet!", but that's arguable...* I had NO BRAIN. NO BRAIN is not a fun thing to have.

Honestly, after exams I wanted to go to bed and not THINK ever again, but I got dragged around into functioning society by people which resulted in a bit of a mental breakdown..... so by Saturday I'd slept until 2 in the afternoon. My other (strictly disciplinary, as opposed to this, wherein I know it's going to be read by people so I strive for the utmost quality-- meaning of course taking time to make sure it doesn't sound like I'm on drugs.) blog was blogged late at night, but it very much sounded like I was on drugs. Or something. See for yourselves.

Again, I apologize, but I had to spare you from another "AHHHHHH SCHOOL NOOOO!!! Whine whine whine. *explode*" blog.

BUT! I do have a rare QUESTION for you: (regardless of if I have answered the last one, I forget.)

If you were in a band and got to name it, what would it be called? (think about this as long as you want, thus eliminating the possibility YOU sound like you're on drugs.)

1 comment:

Vita said...

I think we've all got school on the brain, yes. YAY for exams being over for you though!