Friday, March 12, 2010

ARGH ARGH RARGH

I'm scrunched up on the edge of my couch, pressing the keys one by one so as not to wake my mother, who is asleep in the chair opposite mine. We're waiting for my dad to reurn from the airport with my sister, whose flight got delayed by three hours.

Food. Want it. Too loud.

In the quiet, everything seems like a freaking cannon blast.

I could be reading Things Fall Apart for English, but that would require moving from the couch, which is entirely too much effort. It would also require brainpower and I have none. Sleep. Want that, too.

Perhaps because I've got so little of it this week, sleep frequently consumes my mind. Not in the literal sense, like I'm always asleep, but like I'm always thinking about it. That, and food. I swear, 95% of my bad moods are caused by a lack of either of those (usually food). I don't know what that says about me; maybe that I'm animalistic in my goals in life: eat, sleep, don't die. I have other ones too, of course, but those are more or less the driving factors in my motivation for doing stuff. Primarily the first two.

Ah, brain is not working!

Okay, you know how when you're really tired, everything seems to take too much effort? Sometimes I just stand in the bathroom staring at my reflection for ten minutes before I realize that I should probably brush my teeth et all so that I can sleep.

I'm going to go venture into the kitchen in the hopes of finding something yummish. "TTYL," as they say on the interwebs.

(PS, sorry for technically posting this on a Saturday morning - 12:04 a.m. - although the time on this blog is so out of whack with what my time is, in both minutes and hours, that it'll probably show up as 8:00 pm. Iz good.)

No comments: