Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bagels!!

You know this if you stalk me on Twitter, but today I made BAGELS. I don't know about you, but I am something of a bagel aficionado. Maybe it's just carbs I love, but, ever since I can remember eating breakfasts of solid foods, I can remember eating bagels. It is, after all, the best breakfast food.

So today I bravely set forth into No Man's Land in an attempt to pave myself a place in the Bagel Hall of Fame. Is there such a thing? There should be. I would totally go. ROAD TRIP.

I love... wow I can't remember how that sentence was going to end. It could be a myriad of things...
  • bagels (is this redundant?)
  • my birthday
  • cats (especially those who do funny things)
  • making subtle jabs at Twilight
  • Harry Potter
This list could go on but I was talking about BAGELS so let's get back to that. Why are there so many buts in this blog? I'd stop, but I cannot. By the way is there supposed to be a comma before a but? It seems like there should be.

Look at my bagels! They look real, don't they?

Yes, the bagel in the bottom right corner is a little misshapen but (damnit) all things considered, I think they turned out pretty well. There were more, only I ate them. They were tasty.

I have nothing else much to say. The bagels basically eclipsed everything else that happened today (which was basically nothing, anyway).

One more thing: I'm officially declaring May 10th (which happens to be my birthday--coincidence?) to be CARB DAY! Carb Day is when you eat nothing but carbohydrates and it is a grand excuse for a holiday. Is the a Holiday Registration Centre of some sort? Carb Day is going to be huge. See you on the other side.

1 comment:

Renata said...

I fully approve of CARB DAY. Because carbs are good. (There is already something called "Carb Day", but it's short for some NASCAR thing...) The bagels look good and I wantz one.