Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This is your brain on ???

**A Public Service Announcement**



Not "you" specifically, the general "you". Which in this case mostly means ME.

Yeah, that lovely shot says 1,000 words, doesn't it? Including:

--"Fuck fuckity fuck fuck..." (ad infinitum)
-- "Ahdjgogmv... must go sleep. Or die. Whichever comes first."
-- "Would this angle be considered camera-whore-y? The PUFF takes up nearly the entire frame."
-- A general look of disgruntledness and unpreparedness over having picture taken, even though subject of photo is the one who TOOK said photo. The *headdesk*-ing is imminent.
-- "God, the lighting sucks. I look a bit like a vampire. Which is fitting. Somewhere in the deep recesses of my brain where humor is, I may even find this funny. I look like I have no mouth, but am instead bleeding from the middle front region of my head..."
-- "Does my lip always look like that, or can I blame the lighting?"
-- "Will posting this in place of a blog seem like totally narcissistic nonsense?"

Answer: No, stressy brain. Don't worry about that NOW. Now, it's just to prove a point, a point expressed long ago non-personal-photographically. (Like, a whole YEAR ago. Almost. Hey, it's almost BEDA again!) Click it and compare. Though today this was not due to humidity, just my stress-habit of running my fingers out through it...

(When this is posted, Rena will have gained some sanity and, while still using this as a pathetic blog-substitute, will at least be aware of how ridiculous this particular picture/situation is.)

No comments: