Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Superpowers of Pastry

This is another random prompt blog. I got them from here. W00T. I was going to write about something relevant/interesting, but promptly forgot what it was. Then I was going to blog about some holiday that fell on today, but the most interesting one today is "National Wellderly Day" (The elderly, and the promotion of their wellness. Would be much more exciting if it was a celebration of senior-citizen welders.) So:

-- Name 5 things laying around your computer.
1. A blue pen
2. Lens-cleaning solution
3. Assorted papers.
4. A black Crayola marker, washable, running out of ink.
5. Odd bits of ribbon, several colors.

(I'm typing this on Edmund, not many atypical or personal objects laying around...)

--Describe your wedding dress or bridesmaid dress, or suit, if male.
I haven't had to wear any of them. Not even a bridesmaids dress. Hmmm. When/if I have the occasion to, I doubt it will even be white. Not quite applicable, let us try again:

--What's one skill you've wanted, but don't have?
Hmmm. I have quite a few... does this mean I'm unskilled?
1. Musical ability. Any at all. I'd like to be able to play piano especially. This can be learned, but it doesn't say "something you'd like to LEARN.", I'd rather prefer it to just appear. Piano skillz poof. Want.
2. Superpowers FTW. Again, any superpowers. Not having superpowers French The Llama.
3. Cooking/Baking/Ability to write in frosting. I love eating, I think it would be beneficial if I could prepare complex-type food and not have it turn out crappy. I've burned pasta. Yes, this is indeed a sign of unskilledness. Baking too. Because baked goods are require some of the same skills as cooking, but with desserty results. NOMNOMNOM. Frosting pwns. It's like calligraphy, but with SUGAR. Major pwnage.

-- High school...

And I assume I am supposed to finish that sentence. So, so many things or non-things to say. From the conventional yet brief-and-not-entirely-true-but-still-not-yet-entirely-untrue-generalization "Sucks." to some non-answer about how it's not over yet and my opinion of it is constantly changing, to a cop-out physical description of the building. How about none of the above. I'm tired. Body clock adjustments French The Llama.

No comments: