Saturday, May 16, 2009

Answering Questions! (and sadly not much else)

I will now devote a long blog to answering these two questions:

Alex's: What are the best and worst thing to put on pizza (that people actually do put on pizza) and what is the best dessert after a pizza?

and Vita's: What is your favorite song? Least favorite song? Strangest song you know? Also, do you like Imogen Heap? What about Weird Al?

I'll start with Alex's, because I think it requires less thought and I'm hungry.
I love pizza. I will try anything at least once if it is used as a pizza topping. Although cheese is the original and does not really need to be improved on, I like sausage occasionally. Real, good Italian sausage, not the fake sausage usually found on frozen pizzas. Surprisingly, spinach is pretty awesome too. Which proves what we've already heard 50,000 times: Don't hate it til you try it. Seriously. Go try it. Yum yum! (oh, and one thing that is awful on pizza: pineapple. I've tried it, and I really dislike the texture of the chunks compared to the cheese. But, it's personal taste.)

:D Speaking of pizza, DEEP DISH PWNS! The crust is nice and thick and holds up to the thick gooeyness of extra cheese and such. One thing I think is weird, though, is that on deep dish the toppings (if any) are under the cheese. I like that. It's like a surprise. (well, if you know what you ordered than it should be what you ordered, but sometimes the pizza people screw up and it's something different, which isn't really a nice surprise...) Crust is a very important part of the pizza. "Thin" crust isn't always bad, but I have devised a crust-test to see if the crust is worthy of the deliciousness it supports.
Step One: Grip slice of pizza by the topmost edge of crust and hold out horizontally.

If pizza does not go *flop* under the weight of gravity, the crust is able to be called crust and not just the bottom of the pizza.

I've been talking about pizza for a very long time, on to dessert!

Ice cream is made of win no matter when 'tis consumed, but especially after pizza. It's almost the exact opposite of pizza: cold, sweet, and creamy. It's also very simple, so if you are one who gets flavorally overwhelmed after the spectacular flavorful win that is pizza, your senses can calm down and simply enjoy the YUM.

Vita's question!

I seriously cannot choose one single song as my "favorite", so I am going to list everything that is definitely my UNfavoritest: (I'm technically not answering the question, but unless you want a 10 page list of my favorite songs, I'll do this instead.)

Rap/R&B
JONAS BROTHERS/HANNAH FLIPPING MONTANA
Screaming hard core metal
Adam Lambert (I know he hasn't won yet, but sadly he will eventually)

That's it, all other music is good as long as it's music (which is redundant and makes little sense, but oh well.)

As for strange songs, I know I could think of a better one if I had more time and wanted to think HAR-DUH, but I learned this one at an overnight campy type thing for school in 7th grade. (strange to me also means annoying in this context... it is very annoying to have to sing this. But the teachers chose the songs, and thus, this was what we had to sing while they got to throw pine cones coated with something into the fire to make it turn greenish bluish... they had more fun! *pout* ) Oh it's long, I'm just going to put the URL here:

http://games.greenghoulie.com/songs/crazy_moose.htm

Wow, nothing very interesting has happened today. I have nothing more to blog about. So, my question for you issss... *drum roll pleez*

What author would you like to write your life story? (Meaning their book would be about your life, fictionally. What they would write would be what your life actually turned out to be... oh, sorry if this makes no sense! If you are confused, like I am, trying to word this question correctly, answer this question instead:

What is your favorite color? :) )

EDIT: I just realized I didn't answer the last part of Vita's question! Oh no!

Weird Al also PWNS! "White & Nerdy" is awesome! I have NO idea who that other person is, but they have the same last name as my Social Studies teacher, which for some reason makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Vita said...

That sounds like a very technical pizza-classifying process. I am impressed.

Eh, I don't like metal either. I don't think it classifies as music, actually.

But that moose song is, er, awesome. I like the last line, especially.

Renata said...

I have waaay too much time on my hands... which I have used to develop at system of pizza classification.

Alex said...

When I asked my question I did not realize I had a fellow pizza expert/fanatic on my hands. Deep dish, does indeed pwn.

I kinda think I understand your question.