Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Self-Centered Blog

In which I mostly talk about ME and MY LIFE more. (so interesting to other people out there)

In a way I would like (well, not like, but it would sure make it a lot easier) to lie and say I spent my birthday like the Peep on that made of awesome card (which I COULD read, probably because my handwriting is awful too, but I'm a lefty, I have an excuse! :P) at the spa with my best friends, discussing current events, or at least the effects of the cucumber slices on the eyes, besides making you look sophisticated.

But no.

My friends took me to an awesome place called Let's Dress Up, where, as you probably guessed, we got to play dressup! :D Yayz!

I had a birthday party at this place when I turned 5. Listen intently (well, continue reading) as I describe the wondreous 5 year old fun to be had:

Not only are there trunkfuls of foofy dressup clothes no one would ever wear in public, which is kind of the fun of it, just looking like a dork and simply not caring. But there is also a tea party (with REAL FOOD! Good, real food. And finger sandwiches! Oh the sophistication! Oh the maturity! *sarcasm*) and a "fashion show", where everyone picks out their favorite floofy dress, picks out some kind of nickname (for people who can't come up with their own, the coordinator people always suggest "Princess *color of dress*" How very creative. And just walks down the little slope they have to represent a runway (just don't fall down in the 8 inch heels... like I did...)

Anyway, enough about my life, on to the other people! (Namely Alex and Vita)
Vita's question:

Do you want to annotate my English homework for me? It's an excerpt from My Antonia, which takes place in NEBRASKA. *excitement excitement*

Ummmm... lemme see if I can fit that one into my schedule... nooope...

And re-reading Alex's blog twice, I did not see any question, (maybe I just missed it... oh well...) so I will ask one specifically to you, in addition to the question you both answer.

For Alex:

Have you picked a house elf name yet? (I know your camp isn't til summer. Wait is that what you said? Me forgets... *headpalm*) I'm just so excited for you! *squeal* Yes I would enjoy going even more but just knowing camps like this exist gives me hope that awesome still is present in the universe.

For Alex and Vita:

From crazythoughts: (because I is bein lazy today and knot botherin too spellcheck)

Why is there a light in the fridge, but not in the freezer?

EDIT: Also, do you have any completely irrational fears you feel like sharing? (I have quite a few... I'm kind of... what's the word? I'm a worrier but I am also aware of the fact I have nothing to worry about. It's some kind of OCD, I'm sure. My brain is going to implode now. Byebye! :D)

2 comments:

Alex said...

You are correct, I did not ask a question. I forgot. Whoopsie.

My camp is actually THIS WEEKEND!! I'm leaving on Friday and will be back on Sunday so I can BLOG ALL ABOUT IT.
I'm excited.

Your party sounds like sophisticated fun. I am very glad you enjoyed yourself. Cheers to another year of you, darling!

Renata said...

Oh, quite right. Enjoy your darling self, then. Ta-ta! :D