Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yummy Bathroom

Two exciting events have taken place in my house recently. One is good, one is not so good. The good:
We painted the bathroom! Mint. Yum.* Prior to the painting, was the colour picking. The colour picking is actually a very labourous and controversial stage in the process. First you have to start somewhere. Green? Yellow? Pink? Blue? Then you have to narrow down what you want... and then you end up with mint. At first I wasn't too pleased with it, but it's growing on me. Like fungus. Is there ever a painting situation when the paint picker does not regret the decision? No, she answers herself, there is not. Regret is key to the painting process. Or maybe I'm just weird. Quite likely.

The not so good:
My beloved laptop, Shia, will never be used again. He has died, and he has taken all of my documents, pictures (and iTunes library) to the grave with him. He is a spitefull idiot, but I'm geting a new computer soon, so I may have better luck. I'm ANGRY. Yet another example of COMPUTER FAIL. I'm never going to be able to trust again.

For Alex:
Have you picked a house elf name yet?

Gee, thanks for adding to the pressure, Rena. No, I haven't chosen yet. I've narrowed it down to four, but I'm still not overjoyed with any of them. Here they are: Icey, Lacy, Blinky or Twinky, maybe Inky (I just came up with that so that makes five). I'll definately have decided by the time I come home on Sunday, so I'll let you know then.

For Alex and Vita:
Why is there a light in the fridge, but not in the freezer?

Of course I had to head into the kitchen and check. The verdict: My freezer has a light, as does my fridge. I'm not sure why this is, or where the question came from. Maybe people only use the freezer in the day-time and they use the fridge in the night (for fridge raids, of course) so they need a light. But that doesn't make sense. What about late-night Popsicles? How are you supposed to find one when in need?

Vita's question:
Do you want to annotate my English homework for me? It's an excerpt from My Antonia, which takes place in NEBRASKA. *excitement excitement*

Yes? What does this entail, exactly?

I am getting my hair cut, today. Horray!

*I'm actually not a huge fan of mint. I like spearmint but I can't handle mintmint. Those TicTacs are so STRONG; they burn.
EDIT: I forgot to ask a question AGAIN. Here goes: What do you prefer in regards to gum, mints, Mentos, etc.? What is your favourite flavour? Did you know that chewing gum makes you hungry?

No comments: