Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bonjour, mes amis.

I decided to follow the other trendsetters (aka the lovely Rena + Alex) and post a little mini-blog, thus undermining the system we previously worked out (in which we each post on a designated day). I don't have much to say right now, except that I am sure you will agree when I say that this blog is FLIPPING MADE OF WIN. I do not say that to be conceited, I say that because it is true . . . Alex + Rena are so awesome that they deserve to be praised, and that is a FACT.
Okay, well, tomorrow you shall be (somewhat more) formally introduced to Alex and the amazingness that is she, so hold on to your hats because this is one ride that's shooting straight ahead!
(I apologize; I'm not usually this corny/lame. Actually, that's a lie, I always am. Oh well. Take it and run with it, as they say.)
Love to all,
Vita :)

No comments: