Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yay!

Oh, I know I'm not supposed to OFFICIALLY blog until Sunday, but I'm just too excited! Alex's description is very, very accurate. I hope we entertain you people, but really this is a continuation of the awesomeness of BEDA, and the BEDA buddy system by which we were matched. Cyberspace is so very nice. It allows the 3 of us to communicate frecuently despite miles and miles (kilos, Alex! :)) of distance. We may reference things mentioned in our previous blogs, or topics brought up in the chat on the Maureen Johnson Ning. (examples: STAN, Pink beard vs. Cute zombie, long, awesome poems, and Shaksephere talk.)

This is so awesome!

:D

2 comments:

Realta (group) said...

Renata (?--should I change your name in the sidebar?) you do mean you can't wait until Saturday to blog? You had me a little worried for a minute, I thought we'd had a mix-up :)

Renata said...

Typo! Bad, bad typo! I meant SATURday! I'll survive until then. Oh, about that, I've been on blogger as part of a group blog-thing for school. (which ended in like November...) where we had to register with our "real" name. You can change it if you want, if that will confuse you guys! :)