Saturday, May 30, 2009

In the Case of Book v. Blog...

Book so PWNS. This is going to be a short blog, because I need to finish the book-contained awesome that is Paper Towns. You know how sometimes people get mad at their mouths because they can't talk fast enough? I get mad at my brain for not reading fast enough. It's like I freak out because I think the book will disappear if I don't read it as fast as I possibly can; but I still want to read it slowly so I can fully appreciate its awesome. I have Paper Towns withdrawal right now. Seriously. If you have not read this book yet, GO READ IT NOW!

Go.

Before I completely freak out and abandon this blog, on to the questions!

Alex: What do you prefer in regards to gum, mints, Mentos, etc.? What is your favourite flavour? Did you know that chewing gum makes you hungry?

I LOVE it all. Particularly sour apple of any kind, but Bubblicious pwns in that dept. I'm Violet Beauregarde (Willy Wonka reference) meets... well, someone who just really likes gum. This obsession sadly had to come to an end when my teeth were affixed with braces. Which I still have. It started as prolonged withdrawal, but it's gotten better. I KNOW everyone who has braces still chews gum, but no, Imma good girl. And I really don't want to serve longer than my original sentence.

Vita:
What do you think of the whole "green" movement? Is it reasonable? Do you think the government and other independent environmental groups are asking us to do too much or too little? Are people responding to the call for more environmentally-friendly actions?

Yes, it's something we all should try to participate in, but to a certain extent. It's really not reasonable to, say, invent a car that runs on baby souls and use dung to construct solar panels. But I just made that up to stress the absolute extreme.

OK, that's over with. I'm too withdrawn from Paper Towns (46 pages left!!!!) to think of a good question, so:

How was your weekend? :D

No comments: