Sunday, December 6, 2009

Harry Potter!!! YES!

I feel obligated to tell you all that Harry Potter is coming out in less than 48 hours. I'd do the real math, but I'm too awesome. I'm excited.
Now for a survey. (It wasn't on your list of blog idea, Rena, but it works.)

How often are you in a bad mood?

What day is it? Okay, yes, I can be a little impatient with certain people at certain times. But I try not to be. That counts in some way.

Does school make you absolutely miserable? If so, why?

No, I like my school. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't do it. Personal Planning = win.

Who is the sexiest man/woman you've ever seen?
Skandar Keynes. (okay so maybe he's not the sexiEST but he's definitely sexy. I wish they had taken their shirts of in Prince Caspian. Seriously, what guy goes for an impromptu swim with his shirt on?)
EDIT: So in the six hours since I've posted this, I fell in love with Tom Sturridge who I hold to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Only I haven't really seen him, not in real life anyway. But I did see him in Pirate Radio and every time he came on screen a smile crossed my face of its own accord. He is so gorgeous. A little scruffy, but AMAZINGLY GOOD LOOKING. *sigh*

What do you think about nudist communities?
I wouldn't want to join one, but go nudists!

Are you convinced that your religion is the RIGHT one of thousands?
I don't have a religion but if I did, I like to think I would be open to other ones.

How many channels are you subscribed to on Youtube?
Not a whole lot.

What was your favorite Harry Potter book?
The sixth. Or the seventh or the fourth. It's definitely one of the seven.

Do you like teen fiction?
I'd say that's a pretty broad term. There's a lot of great YA novels out there but there's also a lot of crap. I like characters with personalities and love stories that make sense.

What's the difference between a genius and a prodigy?
One of the many things I learned from John Green: a prodigy learns stuff that's already been learned; a genius discovers. Or something like that.

Have you ever made straight A's?
Pfft, no. Who needs staight A's? PE has always ruined my streak.

Have you ever failed anything?
The answer is either no, or I've blocked it from my memory. I've done this before. Like the time I cried at a "collaborative report"*. I made myself forget until I was brutally brought back to reality by my mother.

Is there anything really wrong with being a stripper?
No.

Does marriage mean anything these days?
To some people it does.

What's the weather like where you are in the winter?
Right now it's really windy

Are you afraid of dying? Why or why not?
I'm more afraid of someone I know dying. If you're dead, there's nothing really to worry about, right? It's not like you can have regrets.

Why is Freddie Mercury so awesome?
Should I be ashamed that I have absolutely no idea who that is?

What kind of things do you like to watch on Youtube?
vlogbrothers.

Would you have fallen in love with Disney's version of Quasimodo?
Oh my God, I haven't seen that movie in such a long time. I don't think I liked it. I felt bad for Quasi, but not love.

What class are you, graduation-wise?
2012. Is that important?

What about social-wise?
I'm still graduating in the same year regardless of the fact that I'm home schooled. Jeez, for the last time: I HAVE FRIENDS!

Would you ever want to be a celebrity? Why or why not?
I used to want to be an actress, but that's not exactly the same. Is celebritism a real career?

Would you mind being stalked by the paparazzi and having no privacy at all?
I think there's something wrong with a person that doesn't mind. So yeah, I mind.

Do you ever feel you think way too much?
Well, it's better than not thinking enough. Actually, I don't think too much.

Have you ever tried to grasp your mind around how huge the universe is?
After I saw Star Trek, I did. And it blew my mind. Also I try to think about how small things are. And I fail, but it's good for occupying yourself.

Did you lie on any questions?
Of course not. I do, however, harness the use of the delete key.

*Which, in case you were curious, is when a home schooler presents what they've been doing school-wise to a certified teacher who makes sure everything is up to snuff.

No comments: