Saturday, December 5, 2009

List of possible blog topics

I'm always slightly ashamed for breaking the streak of actually current (interesting, serious, et cetera...) blog posts. Buuuut it's late. That is my excuse, as lame as it may be. To Google for ideas!

The first Google entry on this exact subject recommends the following for ideas:

1. Blog about anything-- total stream of consciousness thoughts. I'm not good at this when I'm THINKING about just thinking, y'know? The pressure ruins it.
2. Complain-- I have done plenty of this, and today was a good day. I'm trying to teach myself not to dwell on past complaints/things I have no control over (not going at all well, I need more self-discipline...) so complaining would NOT help that process...
3. Blog about the news-- Okeydokey then: Big crazy creepy looking Asian fish are eatin' all da little Lake Michigan fishies. They're killing all of dem. :(
4. Create a list-- Is plagiarism a list? This is it.
5. Teach people what you are an expert at-- What do you want to KNOW, students? *gazes into Magic 8 Ball of all-knowing knowledgeability*
6. Guide-- Whaaa? Okay, when you come to a fork in the road... go left.
7. Share History-- Mebblebleh? Okay: The ______ War was baaaad, kiddies. Peoplez die. :(
8. Tell a Story-- I cannot seem to think one up at the moment, let's press on.
9. (Auto-)Biography-- I am crazy. Care to know more?
10. Play the What-If Game-- Oh, this is always fun! What if, (assuming) you're in hell and you're mad at them, where do you tell them to go? Heaven? Purgatory? Alaska?

1 comment:

Vita said...

Somehow, you still manage to be funny. Even in list form. It's a superpower.

I like the What If game! It's a good question, though... "Yeah? Well, go to the DEEPEST PIT of hell! Howdoya like that, huh?" Unless, of course, you were really bad (?) and are already there... I think it would just get more explicit. "Oh go $@#& the devil!"