Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MARvelous Meeker Minnesota

*alliteration FTW*

Since Alex was talking about an IRL meeting, and because I can't think of anything original/more relevant. Except that I have NOT studied for finals and/or started a World Studies project due January 5th, 2010. It sounds so far away, doesn't it? It IS. Faaaaar, far away. I have said it, and therefore it shall be true. :P Have you noticed that when I have no relevant topic I tend to rant/ramble/generally carry on in this manner so that many, many words are used which then TRICKS you into thinking that within these many, many words there is a POINT, when there never is?)
I Googled the approximate midpoint between our (again, approximate) locations. They DO indeed form a diagonal, and the midpoint (EXACT, as it has been determined via Google, o' course) is in Meeker county, Minnesota. Which is odd, because it seems significantly closer to me than to Vita or especially to Alex. I would have estimated somewhere in Wyoming (or, SOUTH DAKOTA!!! That's close to WY, sort of... WINNER! That would be jokes.), to compensate for Alex being so extremely northern and westernish. See for yourselves:

uiaskfaeoawvjdocjzqodjrida. *bam*

No can copy Google maps. No matter. I think we've established a fair amount of trust within this, have we? Could I *really* have made up a county name like Meeker? Shall I stop with the rhetorical questions? Are you still searching hopelessly for the point in all this? By my usage of words such as "shall" and phrases such as "such as", can you tell I've been watching excessive amounts of Britishly accented movies? And that, presumably because of this, that I am typing this WITH a British accent? I shall stop now.

(Oh, RELEVANCE! AKA, something mildly news-related that I find funny... Watch?)



Same subject matter, original tune. :D

2 comments:

Vita said...

I'm not sure why, but I found this post really funny. WHOOOOOO MIDWEST!

Renata said...

Glad I could be of service, then. :D

(MIDWEST PWNS!)