Sunday, July 19, 2009

Late Again + a SHOUT out

I've never written a shout out before. Huh. Wow, I'm a really incredible writer. Huh. For some reason I'm oddly nervous about my shout out. It's not like I'm being paid for this. Wait, should I be getting paid for shout outs? No, I didn't think so.

Anyway thanks for taking us to see Harry Potter for the second time around. And thanks for not making us leave the theatre because of all the school girl giggling. It's chronic, and, like my snoring, I can't really control it.

Is this where I say your name? Damn, I forgot to ask if you wanted Jeff or Jeffrey. JMAN? Hmm, a conundrum.

(I'm sorry for the drawing. Art is subjective, and thus, at times it can be crude. Go with it.)

Shout out goes to Jeff/Jeffrey/JMAN MacDonald. Thanks for reading. Good luck with your blogging endeavour, JMAN's Junk. Also congratulations on getting some featured art in these trying times.

On another note, I have to acknoweldge what a terrible group blogger I've been as of late. I have an explanation, which is that I am on holiday of sorts and thus the days pass without much notice at present. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew it was Sunday today and in a deeper reserve I knew that meant I should write a blog, but that part of my brain did not connect with the part that was scheduling time in my day to do such a thing. From about 9 o'clock this evening to about 8 minutes ago (12:09am), I've been playing Wii with my sister* (this is the time I should have spent blogging. oopsie daisy?).

A large part of this time was spent on a *insert negative adjective here* game known as Mario Party 8. This game was a complete waste of time, and after an incredible amount of effort and two stars, everything was ripped from me by the idiot Mario and a roll of the dice. I want my life back, Mario, give me a refund.

Blind or deaf:

Either would suck eggshells but I'd go with deaf because being without sight would be horrible. Imagine never seeing the last installment in the Harry Potter franchise or never seeing the sun set over the ocean again. *shudder*

Grandma or baby:

It's a toughie. Fo shizzle. This is hard. Either answer sounds horrible so I guess I would have to let my grandmother go. Yeah, that sounded as horrible as it sounded it my head.

New phrase I will try and adapt**: Cabbage patching (definition is some sort of dance maneveor) (curtosy of That's So Raven).

Question: What is your least favourite television show?

*Note to self: don't ever go head to head with Maddy in Wii tennis because she will turn on you and use whatever she can to her advantage. (ex. I was on the phone with my mother and she decided to time was right to serve the ball to me. Meanwhile I had a multitask and accidentally hung up on my mom after a wicked backhand volley)

**I think this will be a new addition to my blog because there are so many phrases I want to insert into my regular vocab.

GOD SPEED ;) Thanks for being you, Jeff. dftbA. (Oh, and get back to work.)

No comments: