Thursday, July 16, 2009

Q&A

(a note about the title): I actually watched Slumdog Millionaire today and it was really good. The movie is actually based on a book (why didn't I know this?) called Q&A. Awesome movie.

I saw Harry Potter. I really liked it. I'm not sure if it's my favourite, I haven't decided, but I'm seeing it again tonight (ahh, I have to leave any minute) so maybe I'll make up my mind. I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable. It was funny and well done and the biggest negative point I see is that they did a really crappy job of explaining horcuxes. I went with my aunt who hasn't read the book and she was more than a little confused (this may also have something to do with her being extremely tired, not being used to staying up until 3am). I LOVED Harry after he drank felix felices, he was amazing.

Slughorn: "Haaaarry."
Harry: "Siiiir."
Slughorn: "Don't think I can let you go wondering around the castle grounds alone at night."
Harry: "Well sir, by all means, come along!"

*chronic giggling*

I won't go on about the movie, maybe on Sunday, though. I will, however, answer questions. I know I've got a lot stored up so hopefully this won't get too long.

Last words:
Something cool... uh... OHO! "IT was because of all the dancing." Either that or "the red bird flies at night."

Best way to eavesdrop:
With extendable ears!! Harry Potter is practically a guide for ways to eavesdrop. How many times has Harry "hung back" in potions class, pretending to put away his things veeeeerrrry sloooooowly? How often does he lurk around in corridors under his invisibility cloak listening to everyone's conversations? From listening to secret Order meetings to overhearing Hagrid's personal conversations, Harry is always in on everyone's business. He is the master of lurkers. I think we can all learn a little something from him. I wish I had an invisibility cloak.

Huh, I thought there were a lot more than that. I guess not. If you can find any that I've yet to answer, please make me aware. I promise to do the house quiz on Sunday. Until then...

Oh and another note, sorry this is a day late... when I started writing I had very little time, (I went to see Harry Potter again! Hooray!) and then I left and got home late (it was a 10pm show and a very long movie.), so i didn't have time to finish. I'm alive!

No comments: