Monday, July 19, 2010

Commandeered by a pro*

(*Who sometimes has trouble spelling inanely simple words and also some difficult ones.)

First of all, I have something to tell you: This is not Vita.

Now that we've got that out of the way, HELLOOOOO! All thorough today, I kept thinking Did I forget to blog yesterday? I totally forgot to blog yesterday. Then I would actually think about it and realize that I did write a blog yesterday. Refer to below this post.

I actually got so entrenched in the idea that I'd forgotten my normal Sunday routine that I opened up the blog homepage and was going to write an absurdly long comment on Vita's Monday post about how sorry I was that I'd forgotten after you were both just talking of blog quality of late and then I saw that Vita hadn't written a post today but I had indeed yesterday.

So I decided to commandeer Monday. Hello, Monday-ers. It's not going to be Monday anymore by the time you read this because I know that the regular readers of this both live in time zones that are at least two hours behind me and as it is 10:26 here, that would make it tomorrow there. Hi future, what's the weather like?**

This whole taking over your day thing reminds me of this idea I once had where for a week, we wouldn't write on our specific days but rather randomly pick a day if it hadn't been picked already and blog using the group admin (which I believe is called Realta) on whatever days we felt like it without saying who had written it and the readers would have to guess who had written it in the comments. To add to this, we could try to mimic each other's style so as to confuse the readers.***

I thought it would be incredibly entertaining. What do YOU think? Should we DO this? I LIKE it.
I'm becoming mj. Must stop unhealthy mimicking. Also, on the subject of mj, I am TOTALLY doing BEDA.

**Seriously? If I was going to ask a question of the future, it would be about the weather? Not likely.
***To clarify this, I will give an example: It's Wednesday so you go on the RP homepage and see that no one has written a blog today so you log onto Realta (I can tell you the username and password if you've forgotten) and write something, in theory trying to pretend to be the other bloggers of this blog (if you want to throw in some random foreign languages, use French for Vita and Spanish for Rena) (if you want to be Rena, tell hilarious excerpts from your childhood; if you want to be Vita, talk about Drama and gay rights) etc., etc., etc. Or you could just be yourself and half us think you're someone ELSE pretending to be you (it just got a whole lot more complicated)...

1 comment:

Vita said...

Dude, I am SO UP FOR THIS. (That is, imitating each other for a week.) That would be so fun! Okay. Let's do it.