Saturday, July 31, 2010

The first in a series of hopefully consecutive blogs

Wow. It's the last day of July.

(Stating the obvious results in short sentences. . .)

What this means to me:

1. There are exactly 23 days until school starts, in which time I will be. . .
2. Writing blogs.
3. Alternately dreading and looking forward to the start of school, because on the one hand it can't be worse than last year*, but on the other: schoolwork. And waking up at six, the ungodly hour to which I am becoming severely less accustomed to even seeing. . . And actual schoolwork. But I don't have to worry about this for more than 3 weeks.**
4. It's also Harry Potter/Jo Rowling's birthday. Short list is short.

So. See y'all tomorrow. (On the Ning. I'm horrible at remembering to cross-post things--and if I did, to where? To here on my assigned days, and then every other day on my other other blog? Complicated. Plus, I am quite fond of the Ning. It's like the mothership*** or whatever; must return to it. . .)

Footnotes:
* More challenging, yes, but I cannot mentally perceive it as worse. Sophomores have a reputation for being smug, and I'm almost certain this is why: "I've survived one year. Oh hells yes, I am a frakking CHAMPION at this."

** Barely more than three weeks. But still more.

*** Mother-blog-hosting-site?

No comments: