Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On the run...

Okay just a quick note: I will not be able to blog tomorrow.

I know I've been a case worthy of the fail boat lately, but I have been away from internet connections and computers and this brief interlude is so short that I cannot hope to find time to write a blog. Actually, at this very moment I should be packing, because I'm leaving in, let's see... oh, five minutes ago.

That is a snapshot of my summer: I should've left five minutes ago.

I apologize. I'll be back on Saturday, and I'll come up with something fantastic to write about on Sunday. Rest assured, it will be incredible (or incredibly lame--one of the two)

They're coming.... *crash*

2 comments:

Vita said...

Egad, I didn't want the ZOMBIES to get you. I mean, I was planning on kidnapping you and/or tying you to your computer, but I didn't want them to wreck your house and/or summer. Run, run! :O

Erm. :|

Haha, anyways, no problem. I look forward to your lovely commentaries on life when you get back. :)

Renata said...

Zombies wrecking your life vs. Missing a day of blogging:

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE????

Totally understandable. :)