Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wow.

Ok, let me start by saying that I'm watching Ratatouille, the Pixar movie, not the food, if that makes this make any more sense...

I'm in this movie, and apparently, I'm dead and French with awesome stationary and I had a child out of wedlock.

Wow. I should be...flattered? that my name is Frenchy enough to get into a movie about French people, but apart from the cool purple stationary I'm ashamed of the character named after me. I mean, it's an otherwise AWESOME movie (wait, have I confessed my love for Pixar before? They're all G-rated movies, but I love them.) and they pronounce Renata with an extra "REH", a cross between rolling the "r" like in Spanish and hocking up phlegm. It makes it sound snooty.

Ok, on with the questions!

What tattoo would you get: Hmmm... something subtle, but nothing on my ankle or a "tramp stamp" (lower back), because that's really common now. Maybe a small, but intricate rose around my bellybutton, or a smiley face at the base of my left middle finger, simply for the sake of irony. :)

Have you ever read Jane Austen: No, I really should, though. I don't really have anything against those books, I just never have. Regarding another "classic" author, though, I have a reason. (and a rant, so get ready...)

I was SERIOUSLY considering reading Wuthering Heights (for the sake of reading more "classics", and because the paperback was lying around my house) but before I got around to it, EVERYONE was reading it, JUST because it was mentioned in Twilight. Really? That's your ONLY reason for reading this book? And also, you're THAT obsessed with Twilight? Really? Bella jumps off a cliff, so do you want to? REALLY?

What would your Patronus be: Ok, I took the easy way out and took a quiz to decide for me... Click the link! and I got a Phoenix. Cool.

My question isn't so much a question as it is a task, is that okay? Here goes:

Describe yourself in a six word sentence.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Tramp stamp? Glad I heard about this. ;)

I think it's sad that they're re-covered Wuthering Heights. I bet Emily Bronte is flipping us off from wherever she is (if anywhere).

I JUST watched Ratatouille the other day! I love that movie, it's so funny.

And I just got home from watching Up (at the outdoor cinema, nonetheless) which is equally awesome.

I accept your task. (can it be just a bunch of adjectives? Like: I'm ...,...,...,etc.)

Renata said...

Either that, or a grammatically correct sentence. :)

Vita said...

PIXAR IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER.

Ahahaha if you seriously get a smiley face on your middle finger I will love you forever.