Monday, August 31, 2009

la di da

Today is a crap blog. Forgive me.

Here, as a special treat, I will tell you what my first semester schedule is:

Period 1 - AP US History
Period 2 - MYP English 10
Period 3 - MYP Health
Period 4 - MYP Chemistry
Period 5 - MYP French 4A
Period 6 - MYP Algebra II w/Analysis
Period 7 - MYP Introduction to Engineering

Mehr. Not very exciting, but it could be worse, I suppose. I'm only taking Intr. to Eng. because I need it for a Tech credit (actually, I signed up for Foundations of Technology, but it was full; it's okay though because everyone who took it last year said it sucked).

My school is way too full this year, though. The building was renovated 2 years ago, so it's still a pretty nice school, but it's only designed to hold 2000 people and right now it's got roughly 2100; last year, I think there were around 1800 or 1900 people. 200 people makes a bigger difference than you'd think.

I don't think there are actually THAT many more freshman than there were just-graduated seniors; it seems that a lot of private school kids transferred to public schools this year, and at least 100 of them decided to come over here. Whoo!

A general piece of advice to anyone of any age: Don't stand in the middle of the hallway. You ARE in the way and it IS annoying (everyone bitches at the freshmen for doing this; however, I've noticed that a fair deal of upperclassman who are generally fed up with school by this point do a similar thing, they just seem more confident about it and thus escape direct criticism).

Anyways, I realize this isn't very interesting to you guys, so sorry.
Do you remember dreams vividly?
No, I hardly ever remember my dreams, although I wish I did. :/

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
HP6. :D

Do you think history is interesting?

1 comment:

Renata said...

Meh, might as well post mine:

1. P. EFFIN' EDUCATION! I HATE it. First thing in the morning. dammit.
2. Spanish Honors
3. English Honors
4. Weirdo Fast Track Algebra (I've explained before... methinks.)
5. World Studies. (most boring class/evil teacher EVER. Stupid freshman requirement! AP European History HERE I COME!)
6. (1/2) Guidance. UGH.
6. (2nd half, latest possible LUNCH.)
7. Earth Sciences (Honors Bio= not for me.)
8. STUDY HALL! YES. Good move, self. Sure, you're not taking the (also freshman required Intro to Business/Computer Concepts until next year, but it. is. WORTH IT. to have 50 minutes to do hw in silence.)

2nd semester the only thing that changes is I have health instead of PE. Sure it's work, but anything is better than having to run laps at 7:45 am. Anything.