Friday, September 25, 2009

eh, eh, eh!

I'm about to order a "won't you be in nerdfighterlike with me?" t-shirt.
Excuse me for a second:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Ahem, sorry. :*)

In other news, I got "Going Bovine" by Libba Bray and "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins in the mail today (I ordered them off Amazon; they didn't just magically appear, sadly). I'm only on page 23 of "Going Bovine," but so far it is yummish. Adoration is due to Libba Bray. I promise I'll read "The Hunger Games;" however, I'm such a big fan of Libba that anything she writes takes priority over most things, my apologies.

Jacob or Edward?
Easiest answer: NEITHER. I hate the both.
However, if I HAD to choose, I'd go with the slightly less abusive/creepy, which is Jacob. I'm sorry, but Jacob isn't a good boyfriend. He fawns over/kisses Bella even when she makes it (relatively) clear that she is Team Edward (Team Switzerland = a lie. Leave the good people of Switzerland alone, geeze). He is nearly as overprotective as Edward and is generally an irritating guy.
Lol, he does remind me of a typical clingy, overdramatic teenage boy, though. Somebody I know is in a similar (albeit less extreme) scenario and to be honest, it annoys me so much. He's the worst part, but her reaction is so irritating too... asfgdhsl. SLAP HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT, thanks. *
He wraps this up nicely by imprinting on a baby. Sorry, Stephenie Meyer, but that IS creepy, no matter what you say.
On the other hand, there is Edward.
I'm not even going to get started on him, because if I do, I'll never finish. Suffice to say, I HATE HIM.

Cupcakes or muffins?
Mm, muffins. Either chocolate chip or lemon poppy-seed; both are delicious. <3

Maybe I just have books on the brain, but... favorite author?

* This is a somewhat unfair reaction... seriously, though. *frustration*

No comments: