Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quickie.

Wow, it's actually NOT after 10 pm, mostly because 10 pm tonight, I'll probably be extremely sugar high and nowhere near a computer.

HAPPY TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY, MATEYS!!!

I've known about this since I watched an episode of "Wife Swap" featuring the people who founded it. Great excuse to be annoying. (Not that I NEED one...)

Answer to Vita's question:

WHY must you make me choose?

I have a LOT of favorites, but ONE of my favorites about life in general is this:

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; It goes on."
-- Robert Frost

I have a lot of others from books and movies... impossible to pick just a few, I think I just exploded a little. Seriously, unless you want a 50 page list, I'm going to stop myself right here.

My question: If you could only read one book for the rest of your life (unrealistic, but I wanted to make you both explode. Good thing I don't have to answer my own question...) what would it be?

2 comments:

Vita said...

Oops. Sorry. I forgot about that little obsession of yours... ha, don't explode. I don't want any exploding Rena's. Too messy to clean up. ;D

Anyways, I love that quote, iz haz awsum?

As for your question, fuuuuuuuuuuuu D:

Renata said...

>:D