Saturday, September 5, 2009

More about sleep.

Can you catch sleepy from the Internet? I have.

Ugh. Same with sleeping on the couch tonight, too. Not for the awesome reason of reading all night, but because my aunt is over and I despise sleeping on the floor. I'd rather sleep in the basement on the couch. Which I will have to do shortly. It's not even 10 but UGH I AM TIRED! And now, a list:

**THINGS I DO NOT LIKE**
1. Being tired and not being able to sleep
2. Sleeping on the floor
3. Having someone else sleep in my bed. (they mess it up! I have it prefect and then these people go and "make it". >:P)
4. Having to listen to people snore. (It creeps me out.)
5. Sticky enter keys.

There ya have it. This blgo (hah... blahgo... Blagojevich... hmmm I wonder if I should read his book sheerly for the "LOLz, this is BS" factor... oh typo, you hath distracted me. Really though, even though he's like A-hole numero uno here now--- when hasn't he been really, this crap has been going on for so long--- Oh, Chicago politics, no one understands you, do they? Even people who LIVE here don't.--- I love autobiographies of all kinds. "Regular" nonfiction no, but I find any person's life interesting when it's told by them...)

WHOA. Ramble-tastic, yes? Talking European and ending sentences as questions is fun, yes? Really in this context there is no difference between "yes" and "no", no?

A-HEM.

This BLOG has officially won the "utter crap" award as determined by MOI. I love how British people can refer to things as "crap" instead of "crappy", like we do here.

Marriage-- Hmmm... I want to get married when I can really hold up to the "Til death do us part" part. I'm wary of that phrase. I haven't been exposed to many "healthy" marriages. I try to believe in true love and I think it's the most romantic thing in the world, but I can't help thinking it won't last. I'm a cynic in that respect. Not that I've had any totally serious "OMFG I lurfs you xoxoxo" crap relationships yet, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. (That's an odd expression, don't you think? Oh, yeah, that's my question... what expressions do you think are weird?)

4 comments:

Alex said...

I love seeing old people walking down the street holding hands or seeing a movie together. It's so sweet. THAT, my friends, is true love.

It's profound that you made that discovery that yes and no can mean the same thing, yes? Amazing, no?

I want to go to the UK just so I can adopt their spiffy catchphrases. And I wouldn't mind the accent either. Or a hottie British boyfriend :)

Renata said...

Yes, the British have multiple desirable qualities about them, no? :)

Vita said...

Blagojevich... OH GOD HIS HAIR.

I LOVE ending sentences with "yes?" or "no?" especially when I'm writing/speaking in (my relatively limited) French! It's SO FUN.

Being too tired to sleep is the worst. :(

Sometimes I refer to things as "crap," simply because it's too much effort to find some noun to describe as "crappy." It makes me sound like an idiot, yes, not least because I don't have an adorable (or non-adorable, or any other kind of) British accent but WHATEVER.

Ahaha, your ramblings are entertaining. Good work. :D

Renata said...

Vita, we were THISCLOSE to seeing him shipped to the hairgelless jungle of Costa Rica, but the feds thought he would flee the country or something, so they got his WIFE instead.

Awwww.