Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Argh!

I be a pirate!

No, that was the sound of piratey frustration caused by:

1. RAIN
2. A sad lack of time machine
3. The inability of Blogger to post in the past (unlike the lovely NING. I coulld just cross-post there, I suppose... NAW. I'm lazy today. Shame on me.)

As you have noted by now, I did NOT post Tuesday, but instead I am posting Wednesday, the day of UN-BLOGGING. I don't know if I should be doing this, as I remember this was a source of confusion for Alex and me, waaaaayyy back when were planning this on the Ning. That was OVER A MONTH AGO. *gasp* Yes, that was such a long time ago that I have conviently forgotten what we agreed to do in this situation.

So, instead of blogging like a normal person and pretending like I simply did not NOT blog, this being what I WOULD HAVE posted yesterday, I'm going to blog about how I did NOT blog yesterday. I figure this is a sort of compromise. Yes, I am blogging on a Wednesday, because I missed a day; BUT this is not actually a good blog, wherein I talk about things that may be interesting to the outside world. So, that being said, I will continue to blabber about how and why I didn't blog on Tuesday6, yesterday, the day I was suposed to...

Back to List Item Number 1:

It is practically monsoon season here. It has rained almost every day in June. (This is pretty uncommon for the region I live in, and it hasn't rained in Seattle for 27 days or something...) Yesterday was especially bad. Well, maybe not BAD, in the sense that usually entails flooding and major panic, but bad enough to screw up our internet server. Yes, my friends, it was one of those rare occurances where nature and technology join forces to produce EPIC FAIL!!!

Wait, how many questions do I even have to answer? So confoozed... I figure it out Saturday... I is lazy.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Phew! I'm so glad you posted.

I know this is morbid, but a little while ago I was thinking about what would happen if one of us died or was seriously injured (in a coma or something). What if one day something happened and the next blogging day we're all like "where's Alex?", and you all think I deserted you, but really I died, or something.

Yes, it's depressing, but what is one to do in this situation? You just disappear from the blogosphere, and nobody knows if you're still alive, or you suffered from an internet catastrophe, or what.

Anyway, I'm glad you're alive and seemingly well. I'll try not to panic next time someone misses a day. Oh and sorry if this comment freaked anyone out. I'm sure none of us are going to die in the near future. Wait did I jinx it?

*jinx back, double pinky, round the side, double pinky, jinx back*

We'll be okay.

Renata said...

Yes, I am most definitely NOT DEAD, and would like all of us to remain so. :)