Monday, June 1, 2009

In Which I Make Absolutely No Sense Whatsoever

RAWR. Okay okay I apologize for being extraordinarily AWOL-y for the past *fill in the number of days.* THAT WILL CHANGE SOON. Also, I’m sorry for apologizing, but basically this is going to be one of the most craptastic posts known to humankind due to the fact that I NEED SLEEP because I have been going to bed at midnight and/or later and getting up at 5:45 am for the past 2 weeks and oh look I can write run-on sentences YESS. Also, my life currently sort of sucks. On the plus side, NO SCHOOL in approximately 2 weeks, 1 if you don’t count final exams! HOORAY! *

Wow. So Blogger just told me that IT HATES ME and doesn’t want me to log on, and also that I need to clear my cache. Naturally I was initially all “clear my WHAAAT?” (yes, I realize that’s not funny) but then I re-logged in and now it is all beautiful beautiful beautiful.

How was your weekend? :D

Actually really good, thanks for asking. It was ALMOST nonstop nerd partying (DRAMA PICNIC FTW) on Friday, but then there was a massive thunderstorm and we were all WHAT IS THIS?! So that's being rescheduled, but it's okay as I didn't have food to bring to said picnic, and obviously food is somewhat mandatory. Mm.

So then I did some more outdoorsy car-washing/partying things and got appropriately suburned (ahh, the perils of being oddly pale). Overall, it was quite fun. How was yours?

What are you looking forward to most right now? (and don't be all vague and say summer or something like that. I want specific event or happening)

The graaaaduation from high school of my sister.
Not because I hate her and want her to LEAVE, because I actually love her very much, but seriously, this should be FUN. I don't know why, really ... I mean, there will be valedictorian (spelling?) speeches and long drawn-out ceremonies but for some reason I'm actually pretty excited. Maybe because my dress is AWESOME, if I do say so myself.

Also, my birthday, which is in two weeks yessssss.

Those were kind of boring answers, sorry. Like I said, I don't do so well without sleep.

QUESTION! Is anyone else REALLY EXCITED about UP, the new Pixar movie? Oh god, I cannot waaait to see it MWAHAHA.

*So you may (or may not) be thinking OH WAIT DIDN’T YOU NOT WANT SUMMER VACATION? To which I would reply, well, yes, kind of, but not so much at the moment, for reasons that I may (or may not) explain later (the “may not” being because they are not too terribly interesting, to be honest).

2 comments:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

Graduation and birthday! What fun! I've never been to a graduation ceremony before but I've seen lots on television. If there's a list of things we like to watch on television shows and movies, graduation ceremonies is/are on it. So I'm pretty enlightened on the process. The valuable knoweledge we acquire from TV. What did we do before you?

I hate being pasty/pale. I will have to insert an anecdote into my next blog on this.