Saturday, June 6, 2009

Si, j'eakspay foreign!

In an attempt to actually blog about something instead of just answering questions, I went to Google to google random topics. On the Google homepage today was a series of Tetris blocks made to look like the Google logo. (Oh Google, so clever with your changing homepage logo.) I thought to myself, "What would make the Google homepage look like that?" The changing of the Google homepage usually signifies some kind of holiday or something. And the last time I checked, Tetris has absolutely nothing to do with D-Day.

Then I looked down.

Under the logo, Google had so helpfully provided the explanation that today was the 25th anniversary of Tetris!

Tetris is pretty darn awesome. To celebrate, I hope my embedding skizzles work today:

hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. On to the questions!

Alex: What is your LEAST favorite part of summer?
Humidity, definitely! I refer you back to my post in April showing pictures that resemble my crazy humidified hair. I rest my case.

Vita: Speaking of school (or the lack thereof), do you take/speak a foreign language?

Si. Ja. Oui. Da. Esyay.

For school purposes, I TAKE Spanish. But I can say a few phrases in multiple languages. Mostly insults. I've made it my own personal project to learn to say, "Where's the bathroom?", "Please take me to someone who speaks English.", and, "Stay away from me!!!" in as many languages as possible.

My question:

What is your MOST favorite part of summer? (so creative, I know.)

1 comment:

Renata said...

BooHooz! No haz embedding skizzles. ST00PID HTML!

It was a video of Japanese human Tetris. Ah, Japanese gameshows. Wilt thou ever cease to amuse me?