Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chronic Giggling


It started around around noon. I don't know what triggered it, but since then I can't stop laughing. It gets even worse when I TRY to STOP laughing, because then I'm able to restrain myself for a few minutes... but the laughter explodes and I start snicker/giggling/snorting at increasingly odd times. Over-laughing this much has made me realize: I HAVE A VERY WEIRD VARIETY OF LAUGHS.

1. Short laugh: Begins most laugh spasms. A normal, one-syllable laugh used to express mild amusement over something that is actually funny.

2. Snorting: I SNORT. I snort and I am PROUD of it. I snort at anything I find overly-rib-crackingly HI-LARIOUS. Not used often, but today is quite a different story...

3. Maniacal ROTFLMAO laughter: Unstoppable at this point. Must succumb to the BWAHAHAHA MWAHAHABWAHHA HAHAHAHA... (continue for 6 minutes, or until the oxygen runs out)

4. Giggling/"Concealed" laughter: Trying VERY, VERY hard to stop now. Begin odd cheerleader squealing. Close mouth. Stranger sounds.

Lather, rinse, repeat...

This has come to such a point that I am TRYING to conjure up the most depressing thoughts I can think of. Still more Evil-scientist-kitty-drunk-on-catnip laughing behavior. Finally, I THOUGHT I had come up with the single SADDEST thing on the planet: DEAD. BUNNIES.

Did you know there are about 2,090,000 Google Image results for "dead bunnies"? This alone made me laugh. Most of them are from "The Big Book of Bunny Suicides"

Yea. I said it. Example:

Wait, nothing showed up within the body of this blog. It SAID it worked! DUMBO BLOGGER! :P

Can you tell I'm acting more like a 3 year old than usual today?


heeheeheheheteheheteeheeeheeeheh... HAH! HAHAHAHAH! BWAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA! HAH! HAH! HAH!

Please post depressing comment so I can FREAKING SNAP OUT OF IT!

3 comments:

Vita said...

Hahaha, I love the suicidal bunnies! I suppose it could be considered ethically wrong, but they are FUNNY. :D

Alex said...

Wow this is such a contrast to my mood today.

I'm been crying on and off all day. It sounds really self absorbed and shallow when I say why (or at least it sounds that way to me) but it's because I can't find my iPod. I misplaced it Sunday in the Starbucks parking lot where I either put it in my pocket or did something else with it because my pocket was a bit shallow.

The worst part is that I DON'T KNOW if I put it in my pocket and it fell out and was run over by a car or if I slipped it into my bag and should keep looking behind my bed.

So your blog cheered me up and bit... shit, here it comes again.

I'm trying to remember the last time I was in hysterical laughter... I doubt that would be funny right now. I was looking at the You Laugh, You lose forum on the nerdfighter ning. FUN!

AH well, I have to go wallow in self pity. Toodles

Vita said...

Oh, Christ, that sucks, Alex. I don't think it's shallow... it might seem that way until it happens to you, and then it DOES seem like a big deal. I hope you find it!