Saturday, October 10, 2009

BEDA 2

Curse you, Alex!

Now I've got nothing to blog about! It's contagious!

I'm going to do what I'd normally do during BEDA as a flashback: (I've done this before, but it's late so spare me. I'll post something intelligent Tuesday. Cuz I'll have Monday to think about it. Without school getting in the way, hooray! Alex, do you just get a day off, without having to do your courses or whatever? Oh duh. It's flipping COLUMBUS DAY, Rena... Discovered AMERICA. I'm just full a verbal vomit today, aren't I? Well disregard that. What about other national holidays?)

Speaking of holidays:

Happy International Newspaper Carrier Day! (Darn... just missed Leif Erickson Day! SpongeBob didn't just make it up! Yinger jinger hergen!) **In the middle of National Carry a Tune Week, beginning-ish Spinach Lovers Month! Yay!**

Wow... it's 10:00 pm and I'm about to go to bed. Sad? I'd prefer to say smart. "Early to bed and early to rise" and all that. But really it's sad. I have no good reason to be tired, as I did not rise early today. Oh well. Nighty night!

WAIT!

Question time!

I'd love to learn to speak Italian, which is similar to Spanish so I'd have an advantage if I tried, right? Hmmm. My school does offer it as a class, but I've been taking Spanish since second grade and it's "practical". Practicality my foot! :P Viva Italiano!

My question:

If you could have a sandwich named after you, what would it have on it?

4 comments:

Alex said...

mwahaha! I just love spreading the BEDisease around.
At least we'll always have question time. Now I've got to go make some cheesecake. It's Thanksgiving here in Canada!

Renata said...

MMmmm... cheesecake! Have fun!

(Do you just not like pumpkin pie or is cheesecake customary in your *weirdo* early Thanksgiving? I hate pumpkin pie. Dx)

Vita said...

For some reason my county does not give us Columbus Day off. I like to think this is because they realize that Columbus was actually somewhat of a stupid jerk who didn't really do much and wasn't even the first person to discover America.
In reality... it's prolly cause they already give us all the Jewish/Muslim/occasional other religious shindigs off and want to keep us here 4EVA.

BEDA is cool FO SHO.

Renata said...

Hmmm, they just want to give us everything they can off, but only days that aren't religious. The CPS schools get Pulaski Day off too. But that's today. No day off for you, citypeople!