Friday, October 2, 2009

The results are in...

And according to them, I am:

21 Linguistic Smart
20 Naturalistic Smart
19 Intrapersonal Smart
18 Interpersonal Smart
14 Kinaesthetic Smart
13 Logical Smart
11 Musical Smart
9 Visual/Spatial Smart

Yea, Nature is awesome, and environmental issues are important to me, so that I understand. Most of them I agree with, actually. I LOVE music, but as a listener. I appreciate it, but I'm not good at it myself. Relatively tone-deaf, really. I can't tell WHY a piece of music is good, I just like it. I know and fully acknowledge math is not my forte. At all. And apparently I'm so bad spatially I've been tested. Meh, whatever. It's what GPS is for. :)

Fun facts: *I could fill this space with stuff I know about my neighborhood/town. Like that the best Thai place is within walking distance from my house and the owners are really Thai, and I think they think I stalk them. :D IT'S THAT GOOD.*

But, for stuff that would be interesting to other people. (I'm sad you'll never get to eat at Nathan's. I shouldn't get your hopes up by telling you.)

My mom went to the same high school as Michelle Obama. (Whitney Young Magnet School. Only a year ahead of her, back but when they only had freshman and sophomores. (It had only been open for 2 years.) (Also just Wiki'd this-- my dad went to the same HS as Blagojevich. No time near each other, but still. :P )

Historically my community(s) are boring. Carl Sandburg and the Keebler company are the most interesting residents... There's a tiny little "restaurant" (I use that term loosely...) That literally wraps around the corner by a looooooong stoplight, that serves 2-flavored soft serve. Chocolate and vanilla swirled together (it's awesome. I'm hungry.) That's not the interesting part. I've seen people get out of their car, get ice cream, then scurry back to their car before the light changes. It's just weird what people will do for the convenience.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever typed into the Google search bar?

4 comments:

Renata said...

Oh, wow. I seriously thought it was Saturday... wow. I feel really stupid now. Enjoy the early blog.

Alex said...

IF it was Saturday, why did you go to school? Or did you not go to school?

You're funny.

Renata said...

I did. That's the sad, sad, brainfarty part.

I'm glad my stupidity amuses you. (It amuses me too! Sometimes.)

Vita said...

Your family rubbed elbows with such persons held in HIGH POLITICAL ESTEEM (minus Blagobee)? AWESOME!