Friday, October 23, 2009

Things I Must Tell You People! (updated)

At library. So effing excited. GOING BOVINE!!!! I haz it.

(Status of THG: 22 holds still. One of which is mine, but I think there's 20 people ahead of me. :()

Grades/quarter/suck levels: Exact same. Your Edwardline (hot hotline for sparkly vampires? What school system is this?!) is Powerschool here. Whoopdee. Unlike you, however, my week of suck has come to an end. (and the math test was so difficult-- as ADMITTED by the teacher-- that if we scored higher on it than on previous tests, that score would replace the lowest grade. If we bombed the exam, that would act as the "replaced" grade and have no effect.) Joy to the world and all that, it was hellish. Time to relax and sleep and read!!!!!

UPDATE:

Going Bovine-- FINISHED. Thanks to no Internet, and need of distraction. It was the only thing that stopped today from sucking completely, really. Otherwise, today was uneventful, and a particular brand of awful that is toothache + headache + stomachache. AS for your question, Vita, it depends on what class it is. Spanish is such a blow-off class for me. Requires almost no effort, the teacher is awesome; most of the time we change the subject to her little kids and just talk for the entire period. She's showed us naked historical art and If Facebook were reality, and this presentation about Invisible Children. (which is this group that brings awareness to the child soldiers in Uganda. Long story short, this A$$hole started a group to fight the Ugandan government, but then he lost almost all of his adult followers, so now he has kids kidnapped to fight for him. He's modern-day Hitler basically, except without the motive and willing followers and government. I can't explain it without going into full-blown rant mode and not making sense and rambling for the next 10 minutes. A$$hole.)

Nothing quite related to Spanish much, but it's honors credit and the whole class has ADD. Hilarity. But other classes I know I suck at, i.e Math, I worry, yes.

Are you a "cat person" or a "dog person"?

1 comment:

Alex said...

Yay!
I have Going Bovine on hold at two different libraries. On one list I believe I'm place #5 and the other #7. Not sure how many copies each library is getting, but I should have it within a month. Or so.
Arrrrrrrg. Impatience...